Top 25 things to do before you die
Must-do experiences for your bucket list
Looking for ideas for your bucket list? Here are 25 things you really should try before you die. Our selection is a mix of must-do bucket list experiences covering culture, travel, adrenaline, surprise and the darn-right outrageous. Get ticking them off.
If you've got the time, the guts, and in some cases lots of cash, then we reckon you'll need to get started on these to do items straightaway if you are to fit them all in before you kick the bucket. Some of these bucket list ideas might just be enough to make you die of excitement or maybe fright.
Maybe you might want to set a target of doing some of these thing before you reach a certain age milestone like 40, 50, or older, but either way, the clock is ticking so get started on your things to do before you die list before it's too late. Just click on each of the links below to find out more about each bucket list idea.
- Swim with dolphins
- Walk the Great Wall of China
- Dive with sharks
- Run the Virgin Money London Marathon
- Visit Petra in Jordan
- See the Northern Lights
- Walk the Machu Picchu trail
- Go on an African Safari
- Float in the Dead Sea
- Go whitewater rafting
- Visit the Amazon Rainforest
- Fire walking
- Climb Sydney Harbour Bridge
- See an eclipse
- Visit the Galapagos Islands
- Ride on the Orient Express
- Watch the sunset over Uluru (Ayers Rock)
- Cycle a leg of the Tour de France
- See an active volcano
- Bungee jump in Queenstown, New Zealand
- Drive a Formula One car
- Fly in a helicopter over the Grand Canyon
- Fly a fighter jet
- Climb Mount Everest
- Go into space
Find even more things to do before you die on our other website My50.com.