Why not try an extreme sport?
Extreme sports are not just for adrenaline junkies...
Extreme sports are about exhilaration, skill and an element of danger — so they are almost a total antidote to our safety-first world! However, all too often the risk of doing an extreme sport is overplayed — even though almost anyone can compete in them in relative safety.
We have selected a few of the most accessible extreme sports out there that may be well worth giving a go — no matter who you are! — and found out who they are suitable for and what risk factors there are. So, why not check out our extreme sport suggestions and take up an extreme challenge?
- Kite surfing as an extreme sport
- Mountaineering as an extreme sport
- Caving as an extreme sport
- Skydiving as an extreme sport
- Surfing as an extreme sport
- White water rafting as an extreme sport
- Scuba diving as an extreme sport
- Wakeboarding as an extreme sport
- Mountainboarding as an extreme sport
Whatever adrenaline sports event take your fancy, take a look at our charity adrenaline sport listings to find an event to give you your thrills.