Giving a place back or transfering a place??

• Author
Hi,

I've been struggling with injury the last few months and was wondering if it is possible to transfer my place to someone else. or some alternative way to avoid my place going to waste?

Been on the adidas half marathon website, nothing useful I can find there. Seems all they care about is taking your money, once that is done that's it :-(

Posted 19.02.13, 2:33pm

They bill themselves as the premier running event organisers but they are a bunch of cowboys only interested in making money with no interest in the runners. Most volunteer organised events offer simple runner transfers, I can understand the like of the London Marathon that are ballot entries, but for any other event to not offer transfers is a complete joke.

Posted 19.02.13, 2:42pm

Have you tried phoning their helpline on 0207 902 0200?

Posted 19.02.13, 4:10pm

It's a waste of time. However, if you keep popping it up to the top I am sure someone will PM you and take your place..??Sealed

Posted 19.02.13, 6:15pm

It's a waste of time. However, if you keep popping it up to the top I am sure someone will PM you and take your place..??Sealed

Posted 19.02.13, 6:15pm

tried the number but there is no way to transfer a place

It is a complete joke, I know a number of people who want to run but cant as they cant get a place. I also know a number of people with places they can no longer use due to injury!!! Some will run on the injury as they can transfer the entry so dont want to waste it!!!

Posted 20.02.13, 8:10am