Technical problems with this site
After 9 very frustrating days trying to use the functionality of this site, I just have to ask is anyone else plagued by things that make no sense?!? Such as:
1. Tried to sign up for free premium membership and kept getting a "broken link" page. Spent two days going back and forth with customer service before she just signed me up for it remotely
2. Profile pics would post but not show up. After going through it with customer service, I finally figured out it was my ad-blocker in chrome
3. I posted pics and then went to use them in the profile and was informed "you have not pics here" when I could clearly see the albums!
4. Tried to access the training plans and one day I could and the next I could not. customer service asked me to try again, and I did and they were accessible. and today I get a message telling me they are not available
5. I plotted courses in the map feature and now, if I try to edit any of them, I get a "There was a problem saving your route....try again later" only later is never because for 5 days it hasn't worked.
WTF? I can't be alone in all this. Is it the fact I am in the US and South America?
I applaud Customer Service's efforts to help (thanks, Helen!), but c'mon! This doesn't even make sense how these seemingly random things keep occuring!
Joe Pollhein, Sr.
Marine Corps Marathon 2013 Bound!
Joe...mine all works perfectly man....must just be you..!!...welcome aboard and good luck with it all. Your day in London 2013 will be much smoother..honest!
Hey La,,,,hey Daaaa,,,my Flankers back......
This post will be permanently deleted and cannot be recovered. Are you sure?