Tell us what you think

Become part of our realbuzz research team to share your views and win great prizes!

YES, I'LL HAVE A LOOK NOT NOW Please, don't show me this again

Fantasy Premier League 2012-2013

• Author
Just a reminder that the Premier League kicks off this weekend and we've again got a league set up called Fantasy realbuzz. I'm relying on the usual suspects (and hopefully a few new ones) to throw their hat in the ring and join the fun and banter.

Joining the league couldn't be easier. Simply use this link and you'll be added automatically after you've entered the game:

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/my-leagues/37093/join/?autojoin-code=121440-37093

You shouldn't need the league code, but just in case here it is: 121440-37093. Best of luck.

Simon

Posted 14.08.12, 5:11pm

Last call for anyone wanting to enter the realbuzz Fantasy Football League. I can't promise you'll win but I'm sure you'll beat Flanker.

Posted 17.08.12, 2:43pm

Bugger me...!!!!...Liverpool in the drop zone already..???Cool~

Posted 18.08.12, 6:55pm

Quoted from Flanker2:

Bugger me...!!!!...Liverpool in the drop zone already..???Cool~

Bit of a mad first day wasn't it! Liverpool have a tough start to the season so they could be down there for a while, but I think Rodgers will have them pushing for the top 4.

My fantasy football campaign has started just as badly as I finished last season, with my captain Aguero managing to get injured before he had a chance to do anything...

Posted 20.08.12, 9:18am

So my thinking that Rooney could make up for Aguero's injury and Suarez's sudden inability to finish was apparently very mistaken. He ambled about looking overweight and out of form, and gave the ball away like he was still playing for Everton, netting me a dizzying 2 points in the process. Also if United were going to lose it'd be better if Osman had scored as he's in my team, but he just hit the bar, great.

So far my stupidly expensive front 3 have been a complete waste of money, it can only get better from here! Might have to move Rooney out of my team for this weekend, seeing as I am going to the Fulham game and I am a proven curse on United.

Posted 21.08.12, 9:52am

A front 3 of Torres, Borini and Jelavic really hasn't cut the mustard for me either.

Posted 21.08.12, 10:06am

Torres was definitely a risky one, although everyone seems more happy under Di Matteo so maybe he will start scoring. Now as well as replacing Aguero I also need to get rid of Scott Sinclair in midfield. It looks like he's going to City where he'll probably get very few games, compared to playing most games at Swansea. This is why I always end up getting bored of fantasy football and leaving my team as it is, far too many changes to think about already!

Posted 22.08.12, 10:02am

I'm sticking with Torres for now, but Aguero has to go...(I think)..!...early days yet, but I fancy no egg for you this season Doyley.

Posted 22.08.12, 2:28pm

Quoted from Flanker2:

I'm sticking with Torres for now, but Aguero has to go...(I think)..!...early days yet, but I fancy no egg for you this season Doyley.

You playing catch up already Flanks?

Posted 23.08.12, 9:19am

Has there ever been an egg yet anyway! Money Mouth

Posted 24.08.12, 9:28am

Judging by the look of your rag-tag bunch of losers Simon, the eggs are safe anyway...!!I'm only 2 points down and I have made some inspired changes to make sure I cruise past you and up to the top of the league table before Christmas......EAT MY DUST ..............Kiss

Posted 24.08.12, 3:29pm

I HATE Fantsay Football.......

Posted 26.08.12, 7:08pm

So do I! I thought I'd had a pretty terrible week with only Suarez and Tevez getting me any points. Turns out I hadn't actually transferred Aguero out for Tevez as I didn't press confirm on the second screen, so Aguero was sat in my team doing nothing as my captain. No problem, my vice captain will step in and bag me some points! Or he'll just come on as a sub, do nothing for 10 minutes then manage to rip his thigh muscle on someone's studs and be out for 2 months...

Posted 28.08.12, 9:47am

PMSL,,,,,,Ross I think you could actually be more unlucky then me..??Laughing....I spent hours pawing over all the stats and trying to pick a decent line up to kick Doyley arse and all I ended up with was a load of has-beens and prima-donna fuquits. I'm taking the easy options this week and gradually dumping my overpriced players for something of better value,,,,,,

Fantastic mistake on the buttons though Ross,,,really cheered me up this morning.!!Wink

Posted 28.08.12, 11:38am

I wonder Flanks, did Skrtel actually earn you extra points with an assist for that City equaliser. Shocking.

Posted 28.08.12, 12:16pm

Quoted from Flanker2:

PMSL,,,,,,Ross I think you could actually be more unlucky then me..??Laughing....I spent hours pawing over all the stats and trying to pick a decent line up to kick Doyley arse and all I ended up with was a load of has-beens and prima-donna fuquits. I'm taking the easy options this week and gradually dumping my overpriced players for something of better value,,,,,,

Fantastic mistake on the buttons though Ross,,,really cheered me up this morning.!!Wink

Haha I'm glad my fantasy football disaster has amused you Flanker Cry

Posted 28.08.12, 2:22pm

Anybody have any idea what's happening with Nani.?...if he's got no chance of a place I need to dump him. Ross, just looked at your team sheet...!!!!!....change it..Cool

Posted 30.08.12, 8:39am

Flanker I will have you know that team is a sleeping giant, ready to storm up the league when nobody expects it Cool

Posted 30.08.12, 9:28am

Frown...oh Ross,,,,you poor deluded fool....Money Mouth....listen, I've completely revamped my squad for this week and I've taken a chance and sacked Nani, (so you may all as well put him in and make him your Capt, cos he'll probs score a hat-trick inc a penalty and keep a clean sheet)!!!!....don't say I didn't give you the heads up...I'm keeping the faith with Adebayor, but only because I've transferred 4 players out already and I don't want to slip too far down before I make my ascent on a top 4 finish....Tongue Out....

Posted 01.09.12, 9:22am

Well after transferring 2 Chelsea players into my squad, someone has just pointed out that they aren't playing this weekend, sigh...

Posted 01.09.12, 10:54am