Which start? Red, Blue or Green?

• Author
Well I saw my first christmas advertising in August so thought better start this one earlier too!

Which start is everyone at NEXT year?

Posted 05.12.12, 11:37am

Probably blue for me rosie. I'll let you know when I get a ticket..!!Sealed

Posted 05.12.12, 12:54pm

Ive got a place at the green :o)

Posted 05.12.12, 7:32pm

How do you find out which start you will be starting from? I've looked on my acceptance form but can't see any mention of it. Thanks.

Posted 07.12.12, 1:28pm

As a ballot runner you will be on Blue

If you had stayed with charity place you would have been on Red

Posted 07.12.12, 1:32pm

Thanks Keith.

Posted 07.12.12, 1:56pm

SmileSmileSmilegot to RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDD.........SmileSmileSmile

Posted 09.12.12, 8:06pm

I hope Im a red starter a lot more fun than blue

Posted 10.12.12, 7:31pm

Yep i have to agree , i have'nt started at blue or green but i think that red is a magical atmosphere, i was late to the start this year due to being interviewed and needing a no2, caught the late baggage lorry and started right at the back with charlie chaplin, a gorilla, numerous other zany fancy dress outfits but what a good time everyone was having laughing and joking and really savoring and enjoying the moment GREAT FUN,LaughingSmile.

Cheers Billyboy.x

Posted 10.12.12, 10:01pm

I'm in blue this year but not really looking forward to it after hearing the horror stories of last year. I would rather be in red again but have a ballot place (obviously).

Posted 11.12.12, 2:03pm

Quoted from Jane27:

I'm in blue this year but not really looking forward to it after hearing the horror stories of last year. I would rather be in red again but have a ballot place (obviously).

Never heard any horror stories and think its a bit silly to not be looking forward to being on blue. Each start is slightly different but they all have their own fun atmosphere. Blues a good start, as is red and green

There must be far more things to worry about Laughing

Posted 12.12.12, 8:45pm

Blue rules Money Mouth

Posted 13.12.12, 9:35am

Quoted from Keith_L:
Quoted from Jane27:

Never heard any horror stories and think its a bit silly to not be looking forward to being on blue. Each start is slightly different but they all have their own fun atmosphere. Blues a good start, as is red and green

There must be far more things to worry about Laughing

Perhaps 'not looking forward to' was a slight exaggeration-ha ha. I just get a feeling from people who have started in both that the preferred start is red for most. Last year (I think it was on here), somebody told a story how they were shoved out the way at blue start due to the competitiveness of some to get in front and had to run the whole thing with quite an injury as a result-don't much fancy that.

Posted 13.12.12, 2:42pm

I'm on blue this year for the first time. If anyone shoves me then they will not be seeing the finish line, believe me! Stick with me Jane and we'll sort them out girl!! 

Posted 13.12.12, 11:48pm

Quoted from Murphster:

I'm on blue this year for the first time. If anyone shoves me then they will not be seeing the finish line, believe me! Stick with me Jane and we'll sort them out girl!! 

Ha ha, ok I will do.
Preperation is the key....spikes on elbows perhaps?? Wink

Posted 14.12.12, 11:26am