Tell us what you think

Become part of our realbuzz research team to share your views and win great prizes!

YES, I'LL HAVE A LOOK NOT NOW Please, don't show me this again

Mo Farrah

• Author
Seeing that Mo Farrah is going to run the first half only of the Virgin London Marathon in 2013, that means all we mere mortals have to do is 'Finish', and we'll beat Mo Farrah! Happy Training, and remember to keep this thought in your head during those final few miles. 'Just Got to Finish; Got to beat Mo Farrah!'

SealedSealedSealed

Posted 19.02.13, 2:41pm

Yeah, but he's also going to be around 100k better off...!!!Money Mouth

Posted 19.02.13, 6:07pm

And he won't have gone through the ballot like the rest of us mortals....Undecided

Posted 01.03.13, 12:59pm

Quoted from EastLondonRunner:

Seeing that Mo Farrah is going to run the first half only of the Virgin London Marathon in 2013, that means all we mere mortals have to do is 'Finish', and we'll beat Mo Farrah! Happy Training, and remember to keep this thought in your head during those final few miles. 'Just Got to Finish; Got to beat Mo Farrah!'

SealedSealedSealed

I like your thinking!

Posted 01.03.13, 1:55pm

Afternoon everyone

I wrote to the race committee re Mo Farrah to see if i could help out by picking up Mo's timing chip where he stops and taking it to the finish line on the condition that i get his time to half way added to my time for the second half!!! Tongue Out

Mike

Posted 01.03.13, 2:40pm