Our Top Events
UK Running Events
- adidas Silverstone Half Marathon
- 15th March 2015
For a superb half marathon event, look no further than the adidas Silverstone Half Marathon at the historic Silverstone motor racing track.
- Virgin Money London Marathon
- 26th April 2015
The Virgin Money London Marathon is the UK's biggest and best event boasting a superb elite field and uplifting mass participation race.
- Bupa London 10,000
- 25th May 2015
For a superb 10K event in the heart of London, look no further than the Bupa London 10,000.
- Richmond Running Festival
- 20th September 2015
The only race that runs through the beautiful Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew. Please save some energy for the music festival after the race.
International Running Events
- Semi-Marathon de Paris
- 8th March 2015
Semi-Marathon de Paris is an annual half marathon held every March in Paris, France.
- Schneider Electric Paris Marathon
- 12th April 2015
- The Paris Marathon is a road race that takes part annually in April and has 40,000 entries per year.
- Big Sur International Marathon
- 26th April 2015
- The Big Sur International Marathon is the largest rural marathon in the world and the course is peppered with by live entertainment acts.
- L'Etape du Tour
- 19th July 2015
L'Etape du Tour – literally meaning 'Stage of the Tour' - was created in 1993.
- The Sun Herald City2Surf presented by Westpac
- 9th August 2015
Run the The Sun Herald City2Surf presented by Westpac and you’ll be racing in Australia's premier road race.
- BMW Berlin Marathon
- 27th September 2015
The BMW Berlin Marathon comprises one of the five World Marathon Majors series; along with London, New York, Boston and Chicago.
- Airtricity Dublin Marathon
- 26th October 2015
The Dublin Marathon a fantastic atmosphere and has earned it the reputation of being the “Friendly Marathon”.
- Auckland Marathon
- 1st November 2015
New Zealand's Premier Road Race. The main feature of the event is the crossing of the Auckland Harbour Bridge, which involves a climb of 33 metres to the highest point.