Step 1 - Safety Check
If you are planning on becoming much more physically active than you are now it's a good idea to get the all clear from your doctor. Complete the safety checklist on the right and if you answer YES to one or more questions, or alternatively, if you are at all concerned about exercising more, then make an appointment with your doctor for a check-up before you start.
By clicking 'Next' you are confirming you have read and understood the disclaimer.
- Health status safety checklist
- 1. Are you aged over 30 and/or have not exercised for some time?
- 2. Do you suffer from any medical conditions?
- 3. Are you a smoker or have recently given up smoking?
- 4. Have you undergone any surgery in the past two years?
- 5. Are you suffering from any injuries?
- 6. Are you currently on any prescribed medication?
- 7. Are you unsure about beginning an exercise programme?
- All content within the Self Assessment and the realbuzz.com website as a whole is provided for general information only, and should not be treated as a substitute for the medical advice of your own doctor or any other health care professional. The Realbuzz Group Ltd is not responsible or liable for any diagnosis made by a user based on results of the Self Assessment or the other content of the realbuzz.com website. Always consult your doctor if you're in any way concerned about your health.