Chinese duck stir fry recipe
Healthy main meal duck dish
Chinese duck stir fry is full of vegetables, all of which count towards your ‘five a day’ and help contribute to your fibre intake. The different coloured vegetables help provide a range of antioxidants that help prevent heart disease and cancer.
Chinese duck stir fry per serving
Preparation and cooking time: 20 minutes
Chinese duck stir fry ingredients
2 tbs sherry
1 tbs soy sauce
2 tbs olive oil
1 clove of garlic, finely chopped
2 carrots, sliced finely
1 green pepper
100g skinless duck breast, sliced finely
- Cook the noodles according to the instructions on the packet and drain the cooking water.
- Heat 1 tbs of the oil in a pan and gently fry the garlic, carrots and pepper until they are tender.
- Heat the rest of the oil in the pan and fry the duck until golden brown.
- Blend the sherry, soy sauce and a tablespoon of water in a bowl. Toss the noodles in the pan with the vegetables.
- Add the soy sauce mixture to the pan and heat for a further 2 minutes on a medium heat. Serve.