Fun family game with fruit!
Fruit heads is a fun-packed family game for everyone to enjoy. It can be played by adults and kids on a campsite, on the beach, in the garden – wherever! All you need to play are two apples or other pieces of round fruit.
- Divide the players into two teams.
- Arrange the teams into two lines, and alternate the team members in each line so that they line up as boy, girl, boy, girl – and so on. Alternatively, you could arrange the team lines so that you have players of different heights stood next to each other.
- Give an apple to the first player of each team’s line.
- To start the game, shout ‘Go!‘.
- The first player must place the apple under his or her chin and, without using their hands, place it under the chin of the next player in line!
- If the apple gets dropped, or if anyone touches the apple with their hands, it must be returned to the start of the line!
- The winning team are the first team to pass the apple down the line to the last player.