Motivational quotes to help you achieve your goals
Inspirational quotes to help you succeed
Whether you are training for a marathon or dreaming of a better career, motivation to work towards your goals is something that evades us all from time to time. However, pushing through those low points is integral to ensuring success. To help stay motivated to achieve your dreams, check out our top inspirational quotes.
1) “To be a great champion you must believe you are the best. If you’re not, pretend you are.” –Muhammad Ali
2) "I've always made a total effort, even when the odds seemed entirely against me. I never quit trying; I never felt that I didn't have a chance to win." – Arnold Palmer
3) "An athlete cannot run with money in his pockets. He must run with hope in his heart and dreams in his head." – Emil Zatopek (Czechoslovakian runner and winner of four Olympic gold medals)
4) "Many of life's failures are people who did not realise how close they were to success when they gave up." – Thomas Edison
5) “The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person's determination.” –Tommy Lasorda
6) “If we did all the things we are capable of, we would astound ourselves.” – Thomas Edison
7) “Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else.” –Vince Lombardi
8) “If you can dream it, you can do it.” – Walt Disney
9) “Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the true failure.” – George Edward Woodberry
10) “I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.” – Jimmy Dean
11) “There are two ways to live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle; you can live as if everything is a miracle.” – Albert Einstein
Need more motivation? Get inspired by these incredible world records which push the boundaries of health and fitness.