Prawn pasta recipe
Healthy main meal of pasta
Serve prawn pasta with a large side salad. Delicious with a glass of white wine.
Prawn pasta per serving
Preparation and cooking time: 15 minutes
Prawn pasta ingredients
350g dried spaghetti
350g broccoli florets
1 tbs oil
4 tbs fish stock
450g large tiger prawns
1 red chili finely chopped
2 cloves garlic, pressed
½ red pepper, sliced
½ yellow pepper, sliced
Freshly ground black pepper
- Cook the spaghetti in boiling water according to the pack instructions. Add the broccoli 5 minutes before the spaghetti is done.
- Drain the pasta and broccoli.
- Heat the oil and fry the chili, garlic and pepper for 2 minutes.
- Add the fish stock and prawns, cover and simmer for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Stir through the spaghetti and broccoli, heat and serve.