Top 10 UK walks
Complete route guides for 10 fit and healthy walks
Walking is an accessible and highly social activity that is great for de-stressing the mind whilst building up bodily fitness. The UK is gifted with some beautiful walking scenery that both soothes the minds of walkers and challenges their bodies.
The UK is criss-crossed with many beautiful walking routes, so picking our top 10 UK day walks was a hard job. Nevertheless, we've drawn up a shortlist of some of the most scenic and energizing walking routes. Just click on the links below to check out our top walking choices.
- High Willhays and Yes Tor, North Dartmoor
- Pen-y-Fan via Cribyn, Brecon Beacons
- Wooltrack Point to Marloes, Pembrokeshire
- Fox Inn to Hathersage via Stanage Edge, Peak District
- Helvellyn via Birkside Gill, Lake District
- Cromer to Felbrig, Norfolk
- Sgurr Mor Horseshoe, North West Highlands
- Beinn Dearg Mhor via Beinn Dearg Mheadhonach, Skye
- Cadair Idris via the Pony Path, Southern Snowdonia.
- Waterfalls and Cave Walking, North Yorkshire
Check out more walking articles in our hiking section