1. No Snow or ice (hopefully)
2. No restrictive winter running gear (hopefully)
3. Not having to carry your own water for 20 miles
4. Not having to keep stopping for traffic when crossing roads
5. After several hundred training miles.... only 26 left to go!
6. You are fitter and faster than when you started training
7. You are probably also a little lighter
8. Running with thousands of training partners to encourage you along
9. Running past thousands upon thousands of spectators cheering you towards the line
10.... my favourite.... NO HILLS..... thankfully!!!!!!
So imagine your most difficult training run and then realise how easy the VLM is made for you and it will be a piece of cake!!!! (I hope)
Tell us your story
Inspire and be inspired by sharing your health or fitness journey. Your blog will provide you with a permanent record of your progress, with the added bonus of motivation and encouragement from our members along the way.* Manage my blogs