- Cooking time
- 10 minutes
- 2 people
Prep: 2 minutes Cooking: 10 minutes
Ingredients hide check list
- Heat half a tin of coconut milk in a wok, or large pan over a medium heat. Stir in the curry paste and the ginger and simmer gently for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring all the time.
- Add the remaining coconut milk, the fish sauce, palm sugar, green chili and 2 lime leaves.
- Simmer for a further 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile prepare the rice noodles according to the instructions on the pack.
- Add the fish to the pan and simmer for 5 minutes or until the fish is cooked. If you overcook it, it will go rubbery, so keep alert!
- Add the noodles to the pot (you can serve them separately, if you want).
- Sprinkle the coriander and the finely sliced lime leaves on top.