- Cooking time
- 10 minutes
- 2 people
Ingredients hide check list
- Heat half a tin of coconut milk in a wok, or large pan over a medium heat. Stir in the curry paste and the ginger and simmer gently for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring all the time.
- Add the remaining coconut milk, the fish sauce, palm sugar, green chili and 2 lime leaves.
- Simmer for a further 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile prepare the rice noodles according to the instructions on the pack.
- Add the fish to the pan and simmer for 5 minutes or until the fish is cooked. If you overcook it, it will go rubbery, so keep alert!
- Add the noodles to the pot (you can serve them separately, if you want).
- Sprinkle the coriander and the finely sliced lime leaves on top.
Run for charity
Join Team Sense for RideLondon
Join us and get your invite to an exclusive (and free!) training day at Box Hill on 21 May. With just a £1 reg fee, what are you waiting for? Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0300 330 9257. More >