- Cooking time
- 15 minutes
- 2 people
Ingredients hide check list
For the marinade:
For the salsa:
For the yoghurt sauce:
There is something very convivial about sitting at the table and assembling your own wrap. You put in exactly what you want, you eat it with your fingers (yes, you will definitely need napkins or kitchen towel with this meal!), and there is always the temptation to pile on too much delicious spicy chicken and fresh salsa, which means you invariably end up with the whole thing falling apart on you.
- Mix the marinade ingredients together, add the chicken (with skin for extra flavour, but if you want to cut out the fat, use skinless) and leave for up to 24 hours — don't worry if you don't have the time — 10 minutes is better than nothing!
- Heat the grill and place the chicken on a strong piece of aluminum foil, folded up at the sides around the chicken to catch the juices.
- Cook the chicken under the grill for about 10 to 15 minutes, coating frequently with the marinade, including the lumps of mango from the chutney. Turn the chicken halfway through cooking. When the chicken is almost cooked, make sure it is skin side up so that it can crisp up.
- Meanwhile prepare the yoghurt sauce and chill, then chop up the mango, cucumber and tomato into small cubes and place in a bowl with the rest of the salsa ingredients. You can use green, red or yellow peppers as well if you like. Put the rocket into a serving bowl.
- Wrap the tortilla wraps in foil and warm them in the oven for a few minutes.
- Carve the chicken breasts into diagonal strips, and place on a serving dish. Discard any fat in the foil tray and then add a glug of balsamic vinegar and scrape off the tasty bits stuck onto the foil. Pour over the chicken. Decorate with coriander leaves.
- Arrange the salsa, yoghurt sauce, chicken and rocket on the table and then prepare your wraps. Add a little bit of everything, roll the wrap like a pancake, cut it in half, pick it up and eat it.