- Cooking time
- 2 people
Ingredients hide check list
For the pasta:
For the salad:
- Mix all the salad ingredients together, arrange on a plate and chill.
- Put the two red peppers into a hot oven (220°C or 428°F) for 15 minutes until blackened. Remove the peppers and peel, deseed and cut into quarters when they have cooled down a little (you can pop them into a plastic bag and leave them for 5 minutes if you like — the steam created makes the peel come off really easily).
- Heat a griddle or frying pan until really hot, brush the courgette strips with olive oil and cook for a couple of minutes on each side.
- Meanwhile, bring a pan of salted water to the boil and cook the lasagne sheets according to pack instructions, normally a couple of minutes.
- Chop the basil as small as possible and mix with the olive oil, lemon juice and vinegar.
- Arrange layers of pasta, courgette, peppers and feta (the feta will crumble), the basil dressing and a good grind of black pepper on two individual plates. Build up the layers so that each portion has about 5 sheets of pasta — 2 layers of courgette, 2 layers of peppers and one on the top.
- Crumble some more feta and some basil leaves over the top and drizzle with the dressing.
- Serve with the salad of fresh ripe tomatoes and eat with a sharp knife to cut cleanly through the lasagne sheets.
Run for charity
Join Team Sense for RideLondon
Join us and get your invite to an exclusive (and free!) training day at Box Hill on 21 May. With just a £1 reg fee, what are you waiting for? Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0300 330 9257. More >