- Cooking time
- 2 people
Prep: 10 Cooking: 15
Ingredients hide check list
For the pasta:
For the salad:
- Mix all the salad ingredients together, arrange on a plate and chill.
- Put the two red peppers into a hot oven (220°C or 428°F) for 15 minutes until blackened. Remove the peppers and peel, deseed and cut into quarters when they have cooled down a little (you can pop them into a plastic bag and leave them for 5 minutes if you like — the steam created makes the peel come off really easily).
- Heat a griddle or frying pan until really hot, brush the courgette strips with olive oil and cook for a couple of minutes on each side.
- Meanwhile, bring a pan of salted water to the boil and cook the lasagne sheets according to pack instructions, normally a couple of minutes.
- Chop the basil as small as possible and mix with the olive oil, lemon juice and vinegar.
- Arrange layers of pasta, courgette, peppers and feta (the feta will crumble), the basil dressing and a good grind of black pepper on two individual plates. Build up the layers so that each portion has about 5 sheets of pasta — 2 layers of courgette, 2 layers of peppers and one on the top.
- Crumble some more feta and some basil leaves over the top and drizzle with the dressing.
- Serve with the salad of fresh ripe tomatoes and eat with a sharp knife to cut cleanly through the lasagne sheets.