Right now, we need as much support as possible from individuals like you to ensure we can provide the autistic community with evidenced information to help them through this incredibly challenging time. Autistic people were already a vulnerable group before Covid-19 so their needs are even greater now and we will not let them face this alone.
Whatever your running experience 10K is a great way to get involved and raise money for vital autism research. Whether you’re a new runner aiming towards your first 10K or someone wanting to beat their PB, we’d love to have you involved.
Getting started couldn’t be simpler:
1) Sign up using the link above
2) Decide how you want to complete the challenge
3) Decide what fitness tracker you want to use
4) Set up your fundraising page on JustGiving.
5) Upload your evidence
6) Receive your virtual medal and certificate and share your success with family and friends.
If you have any questions about this event or would like to find out more about Autistica’s work please contact [email protected]