Right now, we need as much support as possible from individuals like you to ensure we can provide the autistic community with evidenced information to help them through this incredibly challenging time. Autistic people were already a vulnerable group before Covid-19 so their needs are even greater now and we will not let them face this alone.
Put your daily exercise to good use and walk or run 100 miles over a month of your choice. If you were due to take part in an event that has been cancelled or postponed this is a great way of continuing to train and maintain your fitness level, while still having something to aim towards. If you’re here as you fancy a new challenge then what better way to get involved and take part in a new challenge in a way that works for you.
Getting started couldn’t be simpler.
1) Sign up using the link above
2) Decide how you want to complete the challenge
3) Decide what fitness tracker you want to use
4) Set up your fundraising page on JustGiving. We suggest aiming for £100 for this event.
5) Upload your evidence
6) Receive your virtual medal and certificate and share your success with family and friends
If you have any questions about this event or would like to find out more about Autistica’s work please contact [email protected]