Beginner runners, runners taking part with their household or runners seeking a mile PB, come run the AIR:Mile virtually!
Your reward is the chunky 10 x 12.5 cm AIR Mile medal featuring London’s largest Royal Park - Richmond Park, it’s resident deer and glorious London Town landscape.
To complete the virtual run:
1. Click on the link above to register
2. Complete the distance in your own time
3. Record your running on your favourite app or treadmill
4. Upload a screenshot or photo of evidence once complete
5. Once verified, we will post your AIR:RUN medal.
There will be a leader board so you do get to virtually compete with other runners! The top 3 fastest males and females will receive a RUNFEST NIKE tech tee.
Please be aware there may be a delay in getting the medals sent out but we do this as quickly as we possibly can. In the meantime you will receive an electronic medal and certificate. Share your challenge with AIR:RUN Facebook, Instagram or Twitter and we will give you a virtual applause and shout out for completing the race.