Let’s face it, most of Surrey’s towns, villages and countryside are stunning – yet until recently most of us have been unaware of the natural beauty right on our doorsteps. But many of us are also equally unaware of the significant need within our own communities, all made so much worse by the Covid 19 Crisis.
The past few months have been challenging but there are some signs of hope, and this is what we want to continue to give to the 38,000 Surrey children who have been made vulnerable by the Crisis.
You can do this and reap all of the rewards of being active by walking 26 miles!
How you break it up is up to you; you could walk a mile a day for twenty six days, or walk more miles over fewer days – the choice is yours.
Taking part in Surrey Care Trust’s Hike for Hope couldn’t be easier, simply:
1) Register your details using the link above
2) Set up your online fundraising page and share with everyone you know (you will just need to sign up for a free account with Just Giving if you haven’t already got one)
3) Walk 26 miles throughout the month - but make sure you’re in accordance with Covid-19 government guidelines
4) Record the route on your preferred fitness app
5) Upload photographic proof to the ‘My Virtual Events’ area and you’ll receive a digital medal
6) If you manage to raise £100 for Surrey Care Trust, we’ll send you a physical medal for your efforts!
Our dedicated Events Team will be here to support you every step of the way so please get in touch at [email protected] if you have any questions.