Clocking up the miles on your treadmill, on the roads or through the countryside is a great way of keeping fit and improving your mental health. Now it can also be a great way to help some of Surrey’s vulnerable children, 38,000 of whom face an even more uncertain future because of the pandemic.
How you manage your marathon is up to you; you could run a mile a day for twenty six days, or run more miles over fewer days – the choice is yours.
Taking part in Surrey Care Trust’s Marathon Run couldn’t be easier, simply:
1) Register your details using the link above
2) Set up your online fundraising page and share with everyone you know (you will just need to sign up for a free account with Just Giving if you haven’t already got one)
3) Run a total of 26 miles but make sure you’re in accordance with Covid-19 government guidelines
4) Record the route on your preferred fitness app
5) Upload photographic proof to the ‘My Virtual Events’ area and you’ll receive a digital medal
6) If you manage to raise £150 for Surrey Care Trust, we’ll send you a physical medal for your efforts!
Our dedicated Events Team will be here to support you every step of the way so please get in touch at [email protected] if you have any questions.