Lace up the trainers, grab your water bottle and get set, go for Surrey Care Trust’s 10k challenge.
We’ve been facing a challenge of a very different kind over the last few months but there are some signs of hope, and this is what we want to continue to give to the 38,000 Surrey children who have been made vulnerable by the Crisis. You can help them and reap all of the rewards of being active by running 10k for the Surrey Care Trust!
This could be running 2k over five days or running it all in one go – the choice is yours.
Taking part in Surrey Care Trust’s 10k couldn’t be easier, simply:
1) Register your details using the link above
2) Set up your online fundraising page and share with everyone you know (you will just need to sign up for a free account with Just Giving if you haven’t already got one)
3) Run 10k but make sure you’re in accordance with Covid-19 government guidelines
4) Record the route on your preferred fitness app
5) Upload photographic proof to the ‘My Virtual Events’ area and you’ll receive a digital medal
6) If you manage to raise £50 for Surrey Care Trust, we’ll send you a physical medal for your efforts!
Our dedicated Events Team will be here to support you every step of the way so please get in touch at [email protected] if you have any questions.