Taking Steps challenges you/your team to do at least 124,000 steps (4,429 steps a day) over the course of 4 weeks. 124,000 steps equates to 62 miles, the average distance someone has to travel to access a health facility in Bihar, Northern India, a region where much our crucial work takes place. Taking Steps also highlights the plight of leprosy and lymphatic filariasis (LF) sufferers who are unable to walk due to their illness.
Registration is free and we ask you to raise £62, £1 for every mile you complete!
Join our Taking Steps challenge and help those suffering with disabilities due to leprosy and LF!
How do I get started?
1. Sign up using the ‘join’ button at the top of this page
2. Set up your online fundraising page and share with your friends and family
3. Take lots of photos and videos, we would love to see your progress! Send these to us at [email protected]
4. Log your miles and upload your evidence along with a screenshot of your fundraising page
5. You’re an official #TeamLepra finisher with a digital certificate to prove it!
Good luck and thank you for supporting Lepra!