Take on this challenge and gradually build up the number of squats you can do. By the time you’ve reached your goal of 140 squats in a day, you’ll qualify for a stunning medal to show you’re a Solving Kids’ Cancer hero! Plus raise £100 to receive a Solving Kids' Cancer t-shirt!
About Solving Kids’ Cancer
Solving Kids’ Cancer supports children and families affected by neuroblastoma. Neuroblastoma is an often-aggressive childhood cancer and most children are under 5 years old when they are diagnosed.
Whatever your reasons for taking part in this virtual squat challenge, you can do so knowing that your fundraising efforts are supporting our fight for a future where no child dies or the childhood cancer neuroblastoma or suffers due to its treatment. You’ll be joining a powerful community who are passionate about this mission.
How it works
- Register your details today by clicking the link
- Once you’ve registered, the Solving Kids’ Cancer team will be in touch to support!
- Set up an online fundraising page with JustGiving or Virgin Money Giving
- Download your training plan below and get started!
- Submit your completed training blog to RealBuzz once complete
- Once verified, you will receive your medal in the post
- Raise £100 to receive a Solving Kids' Cancer t-shirt, just email proof of your fundraising to [email protected]
Download your free 30-day squats training plan for a step-by-step guide to reaching the goal. You’ll start by getting the perfect form for a squat, then get a breakdown of exactly what you should be doing on each day of your challenge to safely increase the number of reps you can do.
Thank you so much for your support.
If you have any questions about signing up for this event please do not hesitate to contact Sophie on [email protected]