1. While we have endeavoured to ensure the accuracy of information on the Website, we do not guarantee or give any warranty as to the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of any information or material on the Website. The Website "Content" including text, software, video, sound, graphics, photographs, illustrations, artwork, names, logos, trademarks, service marks and other material are provided "as is" without any warranties of any kind unless specifically stated. Please note that some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some or all of the above exclusions may not apply to you.
2. We have no control over or responsibility for websites to which the Website is linked. Your use of such websites is at your sole risk.
5. In order to access some features of the Website or other services, you will have to create a realbuzz.com account. When registering and creating your account you consent to us processing your user identity and details, you must provide accurate and complete information and ensure that this information is kept accurate and up-to-date at all times. The Website reserves the right to terminate your membership if we learn that you have provided false or misleading registration information. It is important that you keep your account password secure and confidential. You must notify us immediately of any breach of security or unauthorised use of your realbuzz.com account that you become aware of. You will be solely responsible (to the Website, and to others) for all activity that occurs under your realbuzz.com account.
6. By sharing any contribution (including any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio -“User Generated Content”) with the Website you agree to grant the Website, free of charge, permission to use the material in any way it wants (including modifying and adapting it). Copyright in your contribution will remain with you and this permission is not exclusive, so you can continue to use the material in any way including allowing others to use it. In order that the Website can use your contribution, you confirm that your contribution is your own original work, is not defamatory and is lawful in the country to which you are resident, that you have the right to give the Website permission to use it for the purposes specified above, and that you have the consent of anyone who is identifiable in your contribution or the consent of their parent / guardian if they are under 16.
7. By submitting User Generated Content, you also grant us the right, but not the obligation to use your biographical information including, without limitation, your name and geographical location in connection with your User Generated Content. We reserve the right to display advertisements in connection with your User Generated Content and to use your User Generated Content for advertising and promotional purposes.
8. Those registered to the Website will be able to contact other Members if they wish to converse with other Members with similar interests or goals by using our internal messaging system (where this option has been enabled by the Member). If you use this option, you warrant not to send "spam" or other unwanted solicitations, or any material that is harassing, threatening, offensive, obscene, abusive, harmful, defamatory, invasive of another's privacy, or illegal. Members found to be in breach of such warranty will indemnify us in respect of such breach by using email information in this manner may be stripped of their membership. We are not responsible for the content of email messages sent to you by our users or from a third party.
9. You must not misuse the Website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Website, the server on which the Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Website. You must not attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the Website will cease immediately. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
12. The Website is not directed at any person in any jurisdiction where for any reason the publication or availability of the Website is prohibited. Those in respect of whom such prohibitions apply must not access the Website. We do not represent that either the Website or the Content are appropriate for use or permitted by local laws in all jurisdictions. Those who access the Website do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws or regulations; legal advice should be sought in cases of doubt.
14. Neither The Realbuzz Group Ltd nor its associated companies can accept any responsibility for death or injuries caused by any information contained within the Website. All content within the Website is provided in good faith and is for general information only, and should not be treated as a substitute for the medical advice of your own doctor or any other health care professional. The Realbuzz Group Ltd or its associated companies is not responsible or liable for any diagnosis made by a user based on the content of the Website. The Realbuzz Group Ltd or its associated companies is not liable for the contents of any external internet sites listed, nor does it endorse any commercial product or service mentioned or advised on any of the sites. Always consult your own GP if you're in any way concerned about your health.
15. There are several areas on the Website on which users may post information or comments which can be viewed by anyone who visits the Website (whether or not they are registered members). In using these, you agree to the following: respect everyone’s opinion, give everyone the same courtesy you’d expect in return, not to use or post profane or explicit Content, not to post images that might be considered inappropriate, not to post communications that could be considered harassment or intimidation of any member, not to post advertisements or promote products commercially. The Website has the right to edit or remove any Content if it does not meet these standards or we deem it inappropriate. We will not enter into any discussions about a decision to edit or delete such material. The Website may at any time, and without prior or post warning, close discussions in Forums as it feels appropriate. The Website does not endorse any information posted by Members, and these do not necessarily reflect the views of The Realbuzz Group Ltd.
17.2 This does not include or limit in any way our liability:
17.2.1 for death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
17.2.2 under section 2(3) of the Consumer Protection Act 1987;
17.2.3 for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or 17.2.4 for any matter for which it would be illegal for us to exclude, or attempt to exclude, our liability.
17.3 We are not responsible for indirect losses which happen as a side effect of the main loss or damage and which are not foreseeable by you and us, including but not limited to:
17.3.1 loss of income or revenue;
17.3.2 loss of business;
17.3.3 loss of profits or contracts;
17.3.4 loss of anticipated savings;
17.3.5 loss of data; or
17.3.6 waste of management or office time however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable; provided that this clause [17.3] shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property that fall within the terms of clause [17.1] or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of categories (1) to (6) inclusive of this clause [17.3].