Momentum’s Children’s Charity supports families across Surrey, South West London and West Sussex whose children are facing cancer or a life-challenging condition.
Right now we need your help more than ever, so please join us and go ‘Miles for Momentum’ this May. By putting your daily exercise allowance to good use, you’ll have even more motivation to get active and will be doing something incredible for a local charity in need.
To take part, simply:
1) Register your details using the link above
2) Set up your online fundraising page and share with everyone you know (you will just need to sign up for a free account with Virgin Money Giving if you haven’t already got one)
3) Walk, jog or run a total of 100miles throughout the month of May. Whether you choose to stroll a few miles every day or tackle a handful of marathons, it’s up to you!
4) Record the route on your preferred fitness app
5) Upload photographic proof to the ‘My Virtual Events’ area and you’ll receive a digital medal
6) If you manage to raise £100 for Momentum Children’s Charity, we’ll send you a physical personalised medal for your efforts!
Our dedicated Fundraising Team will be here to support you every step of the way so please get in touch at [email protected] if you have any questions.
Thank you for your support.