Whether your scheduled event has been postponed, you’re looking to keep up with your running or you’re new to the running game, take on a virtual 10k, receive a shiny medal in the post and become a Solving Kids’ Cancer Hero! Plus raise £100 to receive a Solving Kids' Cancer t-shirt!
About Solving Kids’ Cancer
Solving Kids’ Cancer supports children and families affected by neuroblastoma. Neuroblastoma is an often-aggressive childhood cancer and most children are under 5 years old when they are diagnosed.
Whatever your reasons for taking part in this virtual 10k, you can do so knowing that your fundraising efforts are supporting our fight for a future where no child dies of neuroblastoma or suffers due to its treatment. You’ll be joining a powerful community who are passionate about this mission.
How it works
- Register your details today by clicking the link
- Once you’ve registered, the Solving Kids’ Cancer team will be in touch to support!
- Set up an online fundraising page with JustGiving or Virgin Money Giving
- Choose your route and complete your 10k run!
- Submit your evidence to RealBuzz
- Once verified, you will receive your medal in the post
- Raise £100 to receive a Solving Kids' Cancer t-shirt, just email proof of your fundraising to [email protected]
Thank you so much for your support.
If you have any questions about signing up for this event please do not hesitate to contact Sophie on [email protected]