These terms were last updated - 22-05-2018
1. While we have endeavoured to ensure the accuracy of information on the Website, we are not responsible and do not guarantee or give any warranty as to the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of any information or material on the Website and/or app including information provided by experts or contributors to the Website. The Website and/or app "Content" including text, software, video, sound, graphics, photographs, illustrations, artwork, names, logos, trademarks, service marks, tools, resources, features and other materials are provided "as is" without any warranties or representations of any kind unless specifically stated. Please note that some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some or all of the above exclusions may not apply to you.
2. We have no control over or responsibility for websites to which the Website and/or app is linked. Your use of such third party websites is at your sole risk and is subject to the terms and conditions of use of such sites.
3. We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Website and/or app and its Content, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from the Website for your personal, non-commercial reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on the Website.
You shall not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you shall not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
You may not use any data mining, robots, scraping or similar data gathering or extraction methods to obtain Website and/or app content. Our status (and that of any identified experts or contributors) as the authors of material on the Website and/or app shall always be acknowledged.
You shall not use any part of the materials on the Website for commercial purposes without obtaining a license to do so from us or our licensors.
6. When registering and creating your account you must select a username, we reserve the right to force forfeiture of any username for any reason. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your password and account. You may not use the account, username, or password of someone else at any time. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account, user name, or password (collectively, a "User ID"). We shall not be liable for any loss that you incur as a result of someone else using your password, either with or without your knowledge. You may be held liable for any losses incurred by us, our subsidiaries, entities owned, related to or controlled by The Realbuzz Group Ltd, its officers, directors, employees, consultants, staff, agents, and representatives due to someone else's use of your account or password. You may not sell or transfer your account, or otherwise allow any third party to use your account for any purpose.
7. You must not disrupt the functioning of the Website and/or app, solicit or use another user’s password or otherwise act in a way that interferes with other users’ use of the Website. Other than connecting to The Realbuzz Group Ltd servers by HTTP requests using a web browser, you may not attempt to gain access to The Realbuzz Group Ltd servers by any other means, including, without limitation, by using administrator passwords or by acting as an administrator while using the Website or otherwise.
8. By sharing any contribution (including any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio -“User Generated Content”) with the Website and/or app you agree to grant the Website and/or app, free of charge, permission to use the material in any way it wants (including modifying and adapting it). Copyright in your contribution will remain with you and this permission is not exclusive, so you can continue to use the material in any way including allowing others to use it. In order that the Website and/or app can use your contribution, you confirm that your contribution is your own original work, is not defamatory and is lawful in the country to which you are resident, that you have the right to give the Website permission to use it for the purposes specified above, and that you have the consent of anyone who is identifiable in your contribution or the consent of their parent / guardian if they are under 16 (or the age required in your jurisdiction to enter into a contract).
9. By submitting User Generated Content, you also grant us the right, but not the obligation to use your biographical information including, without limitation, your name and geographical location in connection with your User Generated Content. We reserve the right to display advertisements in connection with your User Generated Content and to use your User Generated Content for advertising and promotional purposes.
10. Responsibility for User Generated Content that is posted on the Website and/or app lies with each user – users alone are responsible for the content of their submissions and the consequences of any such contributions. The Realbuzz Group cannot and does not review every submission a user may make. We neither endorse nor guarantee the accuracy or propriety of any submission. We make no representations concerning and are under no obligation to prevent, the downloading, distribution, linking to, or re-posting of your User Generated Content by third parties, including by or through search engines. You expressly waive any and all claims you may have against The Realbuzz Group and release The Realbuzz Group from any and all liability arising from or related to the User Generated Content, including any exploitation of the User Generated Content by a third party, whether or not authorized by The Realbuzz Group.
11. Prohibited content - you must not upload, post, or otherwise transmit to the Website and/or app any Content that, as determined by The Realbuzz Group Ltd in its sole discretion is:
11.1 Untrue, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
11.2 Contains hostility or prejudice towards a person’s disability, religion or belief, sexual orientation or transgender identity;
11.3 infringing upon a third party's intellectual property rights, including any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or right of publicity, or content that is the subject of any claim of infringement;
11.4 of a type that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships, such as proprietary and confidential information;
11.5 unsolicited, undisclosed or unauthorised advertising;
11.6 software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
11.7 data or information obtained through access that was not authorised by the owner, or that you are not authorised to post; or
11.8 in violation of any applicable local, national or international law (including export laws).
If you find any content on the Website and/or app that meets any of the points outlined above, please use the report icon or get in touch via the contact us form and we will investigate the content and the author further and action as appropriate.
We reserve the right to remove inappropriate material or information posted by any users. We also reserve the right to terminate, without warning, records of users which we consider in our sole discretion to be misusing the Website and/or app, or of those who are in breach of these Terms. Terminated users will be prevented from re-registering on the Website and/or app.
You (whether a Member or otherwise) agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless
12. Those registered to the Website and/or app will be able to contact other Members if they wish to converse with other Members with similar interests or goals by using our internal messaging system. If you use this option, you warrant not to send "spam" or other unwanted solicitations, or any other Prohibited Content. Please refer to Section 11, which details Prohibited Content. Members found to be in breach of such warranty will indemnify us in respect of any liabilities incurred as a result of such breach and may be stripped of their membership. We are not responsible for the content of personal messages or email messages sent to you by our users or from a third party.
13. You must not misuse the Website and/or app by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Website and/or app, the server on which the Website and/or app is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Website. You must not attack the Website and/or app via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the Website will cease immediately. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
16. The Website and/or app is not directed at any person in any jurisdiction where for any reason the publication or availability of the Website and/or app is prohibited. Those in respect of whom such prohibitions apply must not access the Website and/or app. We do not represent that either the Website and/or app or the Content are appropriate for use or permitted by local laws in all jurisdictions. Those who access the Website and/or app do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws or regulations; legal advice should be sought in cases of doubt.
18.1 Neither The Realbuzz Group Ltd, nor any party involved in creating, producing, delivering or maintaining this Website and/or app and any content thereon shall be liable for any damages, including without limitation, direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages, arising out of or relating to access to (i) the use of, or inability to use this Website and/or app or any information, services or content available thereon or which can be reached by using this Website and/or app as a starting point, (ii) the breach of any representation or warranty, (iii) the use or downloading of any software or application owned or operated by The Realbuzz Group Ltd or any third party, in connection with this site, or (iv) any errors or omissions in the information, services or content, whether based on warranty, contract, negligence, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not The Realbuzz Group Ltd, any participating organization or any party involved in creating, producing, delivering or maintaining this Website and/or app or any information, services or content thereon is advised of the possibility of such damages. This limitation includes, but is not limited to, personal injury, including death and disability as well as damages to personal property.
18.2 All content within the Website and/or app is provided in good faith and is for general information only, and must not be treated as a substitute for professional medical, health or nutritional advice, examination, diagnosis or treatment.
18.3 Reliance or use of the content on the website is solely at your own risk. The Realbuzz Group Ltd and/or its associated companies are not responsible or liable for any diagnosis, advice or recommendation made by a user based on the content of the Website.
18.4 The Realbuzz Group Ltd or its associated companies is not liable for the contents of any external internet sites listed, nor does it endorse any commercial product or service mentioned or advised on any of the sites.
18.5 Always consult your own doctor or any other health professional before starting a new exercise regime or new treatment or making any changes to existing treatment.
18.6 Always consult your own doctor or any other health professional if you're in any way concerned about your health.
19. Occasionally we may choose to publish articles or features that some site visitors may find offensive. The Realbuzz Group does not intend to offend any Website and/or app visitors, therefore recommends to any site visitors that finds the content (or it’s tone) offensive that they no longer visit the Website and/or app.
20. There are several areas on the Website and/or app where users may post Content which can be viewed by anyone who visits the Website and/or app (whether or not they are registered members). In using these, you agree to the following: respect everyone’s opinion, give everyone the same courtesy you’d expect in return, not to "stalk" or otherwise harass one another, not to collect or store personal data about other users; not to use profane or explicit content; not to post text/images/video that might be considered inappropriate; not to post communications that could be considered harassment or intimidation of any member; not to post advertisements or promote products commercially. Please refer to section 11, which details Prohibited Content.
The Website and/or app has the right to edit or remove any Content in our sole discretion if it does not meet these standards or we deem it inappropriate. We will not enter into any discussions about a decision to edit or delete such material. The Website and/or app may at any time, and without prior or post warning, close discussions/communication as it feels appropriate. The Website and/or app does not endorse any information posted by Members, and these do not necessarily reflect the views of The Realbuzz Group Ltd.
22.1 In no case shall The Realbuzz Group Ltd, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the Website, any service, content or product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
22.2 This does not include or limit in any way our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or for any matter for which it would be illegal for us to exclude, or attempt to exclude, our liability.