Now is the time to take on the ultimate challenge – a marathon! But don’t worry, this is a marathon with a difference - take this on in a place and a way that works for you.
Walk, run, cycle, skip or hop – any method goes for this marathon! Everyone is welcome – participation from family and pets is greatly encouraged! Spread the distance over a month or cycle 26 miles in a week, the choice is yours!
Right now, we need as much support as possible from individuals and families like you to ensure we can provide the autistic community with evidenced information to help them through this incredibly challenging time. Autistic people were already a vulnerable group before Covid-19 so their needs are even greater now and we will not let them face this alone.
Getting started couldn’t be simpler.
1) Sign up using the link above
2) Decide how you want to complete the challenge
3) Decide what fitness tracker you want to use
4) Set up your fundraising page on JustGiving.
5) Upload your evidence
6) Receive your virtual medal and certificate and share your success with family and friends
If you have any questions about this event or would like to find out more about Autistica’s work please contact [email protected]