Can you saddle up for the Surrey Care Trust and help us to provide a brighter future for the 38,000 Surrey children who have been made vulnerable by the crisis?
You can help them and reap all of the rewards of being active by taking on your own challenge of cycling 10k for 10 days!
How you achieve this is up to you; you could cycle 10k in ten days, or you could cycle further and complete the challenge sooner.
Taking part in Surrey Care Trust’s 100k couldn’t be easier, simply:
1) Register your details using the link above
2) Set up your online fundraising page and share with everyone you know (you will just need to sign up for a free account with Just Giving if you haven’t already got one)
3) Cycle 100k but make sure you’re in accordance with Covid-19 government guidelines
4) Record the route on your preferred fitness app
5) Upload photographic proof to the ‘My Virtual Events’ area and you’ll receive a digital medal
6) If you manage to raise £100 for Surrey Care Trust, we’ll send you a physical medal for your efforts!
Our dedicated Events Team will be here to support you every step of the way so please get in touch at [email protected] if you have any questions.