Get the kids off the Xbox and onto their bikes for a family cycle challenge that’ll get eveyone out for some exercise and help the 38,000 Surrey children who have been made vulnerable by the Crisis.
If you’ve got younger children then you could cover the distance over a period of time or cycle it all in one go – the choice is up to you.
Taking part in Surrey Care Trust’s 10k Family Cycle Challenge couldn’t be easier, simply:
1) Register your details using the link above
2) Set up your online fundraising page and share with everyone you know (you will just need to sign up for a free account with Just Giving if you haven’t already got one)
3) Cycle 10k but make sure you’re in accordance with Covid-19 government guidelines
4) Record the route on your preferred fitness app
5) Upload photographic proof to the ‘My Virtual Events’ area and you’ll receive a digital medal
6) If you manage to raise £50 for Surrey Care Trust, we’ll send you a physical personalised certificate for your efforts!
Our dedicated Events Team will be here to support you every step of the way so please get in touch at [email protected] if you have any questions.