Be a Brainwave Challenger!
Here at Brainwave, we are determined to continue transforming the lives of children with disabilities.
You can Support Brainwave in our mission to unlock children’s potential by taking on a Brainwave Virtual Challenge and become a Brainwave Challenger!
The distance is 5k, you choose how you get there! Run, skip, wheel, dance, row, cycle – the options are endless.
This is an open challenge so you can choose a preferred date to carry out your challenge.
We’ll send you a fundraising pack which includes a Brainwave T-shirt that you can wear when you are doing your challenge. And, when you complete your challenge you’ll get a digital medal.
We also have 500m, 10k and 15k distances available:
Click here for the 500m challenge
Click here for the 10k challenge
Click here for the 15k challenge
We are a small UK charity that helps children with disabilities achieve greater independence through a range of specialist therapies.
Our multidisciplinary team of qualified therapists create a unique Therapy Programme of exercises that can be continued at home.
We support children with a range of conditions including cerebral palsy, autism and Down syndrome.
We are adapting to the current situation by launching an online therapy service ‘Brainwave Online’. This will ensure families can access essential therapies from home via a secure video link with our qualified Brainwave therapists.
We need your support now more than ever.
What happens next:
- Join the virtual challenge by clicking the button at the top of this page.
- Once you have registered, we’ll get in touch and send you your fundraising pack and t-shirt.
- Set up a fundraising page through JustGiving, Facebook or Virgin Money Giving. Or you can donate via our website.
- Take on your challenge! Share on social media using the hashtags #SupportBrainwave and #BrainwaveChallenger.
- Once you have completed your challenge, submit your evidence to Realbuzz and download your digital medal.
Good luck and thank you for supporting Brainwave!