At Solving Kids’ Cancer, we support children affected by neuroblastoma, a rare, but devastating form of paediatric cancer predominantly affecting children under 5 years old.
In July 2020, Solving Kids’ Cancer supporters were due to take on Hike for Hope, trekking 25km along the Jurassic Coast across 2 days. However, our mission fighting for a future where no child dies of neuroblastoma or suffers due to its treatment continues and we need your support more than ever. This is why we are re imagining this event virtually and asking you to support us in our fight by taking part in Hike for Hope: Virtual Jurassic Coast Trek. We’re asking you to become a Solving Kids’ Cancer hero!
How it works
- The total distance is 25km across two days
- You can take on the challenge solo and walk 25 km across one or two days
- You can also take on the challenge as a team and split the 25km distance between you. For example, you and 5 friends can each walk 5km each.
- If you would like to add an optional social element to this challenge, get in touch with the team at Solving Kids’ Cancer. We can support with resources and fun things to do to celebrate your incredible achievement!
What happens next
- Join the virtual challenge by clicking the button at the top of this page. If you’re taking part in a team, each one of you will need to register individually.
- Once you have registered, we will be in touch to welcome you and support with kick-starting your fundraising!
- Set up an online fundraising page and start raising money for your incredible challenge.
- Once you have completed the challenge, submit your evidence and receive your medal in the post.
- Raise £100 to receive a Solving Kids' Cancer t-shirt, just email proof of your fundraising to [email protected]
If you have any questions about signing up for this event please do not hesitate to contact Sophie on [email protected]