Take on this tough virtual challenge and develop your core strength over a month. By the time you’ve reached your goal of holding a plank for 5 minutes, you’ll qualify for a stunning medal to show you’ve completed your very own Virtual Plank Challenge for Solving Kids’ Cancer. Plus raise £100 to receive a Solving Kids' Cancer t-shirt!
About Solving Kids’ Cancer
Solving Kids’ Cancer supports children and families affected by neuroblastoma. Neuroblastoma is an often-aggressive childhood cancer and most children are under 5 years old when they are diagnosed.
Whatever your reasons for taking part in this virtual plank challenge, you can do so knowing that your fundraising efforts are supporting our fight for a future where no child dies or the childhood cancer neuroblastoma or suffers due to its treatment.
How it works
- Register your details today by clicking the link
- Once you’ve registered, the Solving Kids’ Cancer team will be in touch to support!
- Set up an online fundraising page with JustGiving or Virgin Money Giving
- Download your training plan below and get started!
- Submit your completed training blog to RealBuzz once complete
- Once verified, you will receive your medal in the post
- Raise £100 to receive a Solving Kids' Cancer t-shirt, just email proof of your fundraising to [email protected]
Your 30-day plank training plan will build you up from complete plank novice to being able to plank for five minutes in a day. It includes all the tips you’ll need about perfect plank form, plus tell you when to take all-important rest days.
Thank you so much for your support.
If you have any questions about signing up for this event please do not hesitate to contact Sophie on [email protected]