Available: 25th Mar 2020 - 31st Aug 2020
We are MQ. We want to create a world where mental illnesses are understood, effectively treated and one day made preventable. Together we can do this!
If your scheduled event has been postponed or you want to keep on track with your training schedule, why not sign up to MQ’s virtual marathon challenge. We’re asking you to run, walk or jog the marathon distance, either in one go or spread out over a few weeks. You can go at your own pace with a whole community of virtual MQ runners cheering you on!
Getting involved couldn’t be easier. Just follow these simple steps and the MQ events team will support you every step of the way!
1) Register your details today and click the link to sign up
2) We’d love you to share your challenge online and set up a JustGiving page (if you already have one from your postponed event then re-share that!)
3) Start running, jogging or walking – whatever works for you
4) Track your progress using your favourite app
5) Upload an app screenshot as evidence once complete and receive that all important medal*
We can transform mental health through research, but not without your help. You’re doing something amazing. Thank you so much!
*Please note: there will be a delay in delivery of physical medals.