The most exciting list I've ever written
It’s only a week now till I’ll be celebrating my 28th birthday which means I’ve got two years left before the dirty 30! For a large number of people turning 30 tends to lead to a massive freak out and some form of meltdown. I’m not sure that that’ll be the case for me but I’m going to put together a funky bucket list of things to do before I turn 30. “30 things to do before I turn 30”.
I’m a big fan of a bucket list as it’s pretty much another form of goal setting.
For most of you New Years Eve 2011 would have involved a number of drinks and the same old line “this year I’m going to do……..”. For some of you those dreams are becoming reality while for others those dreams (along with what happened that night) are forgotten by the time you roll out of bed the next morning.
If you want to get the very best out of yourself you need to set goals, and not just any goals, but goals that challenge you.
What fitness goals have you set for this year? What are you going to do this year that you’ve never done before? Right now I’ve got a bunch of girls that are doing the ‘6 weeks to sexy’ program, and for a large number of them this could be the kick start they need to be the leanest and fittest they’ve ever been. Excitement!
When was the last time you were pushed outside your comfort zone? What are you living for if you are not prepared to push yourself?
So here it is, I’m pleading with you to set yourself a bucket list. Put down ANYTHING that you want to achieve but PLEASE put some physical challenges in there. If you haven’t run a marathon, do one. If you want to walk kokoda, put it on the list.
Let’s make your life more exciting than it already is! Personally, I couldn’t be with anyone that isn’t prepared to give life a proper crack and make it fun! But hey, that’s just me.
Remember be clear on your list. To say I want to ‘get fit’ isn’t strong enough, it needs to be precise. I want to be 10% bodyfat by September 2013- that’s precise. With each of my goals below there will be a lot more info that helps me get clear on my goals, these are just my initial thoughts.
- Become a regular on the speaking circuit with my ‘wellbeing warriors’ seminars.
- License Ministry of Wellbeing
- Spend 4 months travelling overseas
- Get my online fat loss program finalised by the end of 2012
- Become a serious competitor in the supplement industry with Nuzest (my supplement company)
- Write a health and fitness book
- Complete a marathon
- Complete an adventure race
- Get another health and fitness T.V show (hopefully a second series of Eat Yourself Sexy)
- Learn how to dance
- Learn how to meditate properly
- Do a surf trip with the boys
- Create a health and fitness app
- Learn to box properly
- Trek Muchu Picchu
- Spend a week at Athletes Performance in Arizona
- Sky Dive
- Be on the cover of a fitness mag
- Create time to read for 1hr a day
- Go on a surf trip with my sister
And over the next few weeks I’m finalise it. You’ve got one shot at life, don’t waste it.
- See latest blog post