Start Date: Whenever you choose
Are you up for a cycling challenge? How you achieve this is up to you; you could cycle 10k in one day, or spread the distance over five days, or you could cycle further if you wish.
Taking part in Cardiomyopathy UK’s Cycle Challenge couldn’t be easier, simply:
1) Register your details using the link above
2) Set up your online fundraising page and share with everyone you know (you will just need to sign up for a free account with Just Giving if you haven’t already got one)
3) Cycle 10k but make sure you’re in accordance with Covid-19 government guidelines
4) Record the route on your preferred fitness app
5) Upload photographic proof to the ‘My Virtual Events’ area
6) Fundraise £150 for Cardiomyopathy UK and we’ll send you a physical medal for your efforts!
Cardiomyopathy UK Charity Place:
Registration fee - £20 (non-refundable)
The Fundraising Target is £150 – please create your online fundraising page here
If you have any questions about signing up for this event please do not hesitate to contact our Events Team [email protected]